Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good-bye Stitch

Yesterday we had to say good-bye to Stitch. It was a sad day for the kids. It broke my heart to see Haley and Brooke crying as they said goodbye and handed him over to his new family. A lady and her lady "roommate" and a few kids. I will have to admit it was harder to get rid of him then I thought. But after 5 years we say farewell to Stitch.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

That is heartbreaking. But atleast Stich is going to another family with kids.

Now he has two moms (can i make a joke with such a sad situation?)

One of lifes laugh or cry moments. I have been there, sorry guys.

Linda said...

Whoa, I had no idea you guys were parting with Stitch--I'll have to hear the whole story sometime. Spencer was the only one that cried when we parted with Jack. We're pretty heartless.

Benjamin said...

Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday! But saying hello to tomorrow can be so rewarding. (spoken with chinese accent)