Okay Brooke turned 13 today and I'm just wondering when did I get old enough to have child who is 13 years old. It doesn't seem possible. Can we please just slow time down!
Poor Suzie has lost her mind. Brooke is only 18 months old with wispy, white blonde hair and adorbale chubby cheeks! She cannot possibly be a teenager! I AM ON YOUR SIDE--TIME GOES WAY TOO FAST.
Your first official teenager! See, I never keep track of things like this--I'm loving this blogging. Tell her happy birthday from all of us. Oh and if you feel like crying today, pull out her baby pictures--I did that with Jr and Nick's the other day and I couldn't even talk about it a day later without tearing up (much to their embarrassment). Way, way, way too fast it is going.
I used to play fort and watch Aristocats with her everyday. And that was when I was thirteen, so I guess I'm not thirteen anymore, when did that happen?
3 comments:
Poor Suzie has lost her mind. Brooke is only 18 months old with wispy, white blonde hair and adorbale chubby cheeks! She cannot possibly be a teenager! I AM ON YOUR SIDE--TIME GOES WAY TOO FAST.
Your first official teenager! See, I never keep track of things like this--I'm loving this blogging. Tell her happy birthday from all of us. Oh and if you feel like crying today, pull out her baby pictures--I did that with Jr and Nick's the other day and I couldn't even talk about it a day later without tearing up (much to their embarrassment). Way, way, way too fast it is going.
I used to play fort and watch Aristocats with her everyday. And that was when I was thirteen, so I guess I'm not thirteen anymore, when did that happen?
Post a Comment