Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm very excited that I have finally learned to put my pictures on my blog. I could stay here all night putting up pictures I took over 1000 pictures just over spring break. I love digital cameras!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the pictures! Everybody looks great:) Maybe I too can figure out how to post pictures.

Linda said...

Aaah! The kids almost missed the bus, we were having so much fun looking at your pictures! In Picture Manager, click on edit picture and you can rotate Syd's pic I think--unless the problem is something else. I am so jealous of your camera now. I think I am breaking a commandment of envy. How awesome was that football picture? No fair. :-)

Benjamin said...

Your kids are fabulous. And Scott makes a good Fonzie. Can you email me the pics that you have of the howe homestead models?

Jen said...

I love all of your pictures. I am with Linda, i am jealous of your camera. It is fabulous!