I was going through my photos and I came across pictures from the Howe Family Christmas hoedown. I had intended to blog about it back then ,but life got a little crazy so I decided better late then never. We were originally going to have the hoedown at the land but we were rained out.(thankfully cold ,no electricity, and a port-a-potty aren't the best party conditions) We had the party at the East Stake Center. The highlights I would have to say were Melissa's face paintings, playing knock out, and Aaron and Jens Oreo cookie truffle things (those were a little piece of heaven).
3 comments:
Man Melissa has talent! I forgot how good the kids painted faces looked! It was a fun night.
Those faces were awesome! It's never too late to blog about something! What is "knock out"?
Most of these pictures are in my picture frame at work so I get to see them all the time...cool.
Post a Comment