Franklin has been making big strides in his tiny life. He is off the ventilator and is down to oxygen that they are slowly weaning him from. He started eating 3ml of food every three hours and will slowly increase as he adapts to that. And best of all last night for the first time since he was born I was able to hold him. It was what I needed to keep going.
7 comments:
I'm so glad he is doing so well. What a great answer to so many prayers! I'm also glad that you are doing better since being able to hold him. Don't forget to take care of yourself too. If you need anything, let us know! Love you guys!
Oh, the love we have for both of you!
That is such a cute video. I can't imagine having to wait that long to hold your baby. He's just precious.
What a treat and a blessing to be able to see our new Grandson so many miles away. Thank you for putting him on your page. We are so glad you and Franklin are getting stronger. Please take care of yourself Suzie as you still need to baby yourself so you can take care of your family. We love you. Mom and Dad
Obviously Mom used my logon since she doesn't have one. Sorry if that confused you. I'm glad Franklin is doing so well.
Hooray for Franklin. I'm so glad you got to hold him finally. What a moment that must have bben for you. I love the video.
Take care! We love you all and pray for Franklin and your family everyday!
Love,
Crystal
Go Frankeeeeeeey (said in a thick Italian accent)!
Post a Comment